Join and Prosper.®
Your membership in Greenville Federal Credit Union is established by setting up and maintaining a Share Savings Account. Upon establishment of your account all the services and benefits afforded to members are immediately available to you. For more information about the many services and account options our credit union can offer please visit the Personal and Business sections, or contact us via phone at 800.336.6309.
Join by following these steps:
1. Fill out a Membership Application online or at a branch to open your Share Savings Account.
2. Submit your application and minimum $25 Share Savings Account deposit. You will need the following information in order to complete the application:
• A government issued ID, US Driver's License, State ID or passport with current address
• Your complete physical and mailing address
• Social Security Number
3. Receive your account number and information.
Once you receive your membership and account details you may access your accounts online, at any branch or by calling our Contact Center.
Please review the Membership Agreement and New Account Disclosure.
Greenville High Student Membership and Savings Account Application