All Greenville Federal Credit Union checking accounts include free online bill-pay through NetBranch.
Regular Share Checking
Our truly free version of a traditional checking account delivers all the features you need and more – without all the hidden costs.
Your checking account delivers all the features of Regular Share Checking with higher percentage yield on the money in your account.
Free interest-bearing account with E-Statement enrollment
Requires an initial deposit and minimum balance of $2,000
No monthly service charges, even when minimum balance is not maintained (earns Regular Share Checking rate when balance falls below minimum)
No per-check charges
No monthly fees
Direct deposit and payroll deduction
If you’re 50 or over and have any Share Checking Account, you have access to a host of money-saving benefits.
Visa Debit Card
A convenient way to access your checking account is with the Visa Debit Card.
• Free with any Share Checking Account
• No annual fees
• Free CardCash, cash back rewards program available upon registration
• Use for debit, including cash back at the register, and ATM transactions (over 20,000 no-surcharge ATMs in network)
• Funds automatically deducted from your account
• 24/7 access to your account
• Accepted anywhere you see the Visa symbol
• ATM Transaction Card also available
Visa Debit Card Disclosure