Account Options for Youth Members
Youth Share Savings Account (eligible for ages 0 – 17)
It’s never too early to start teaching children smart financial habits and the value of money. Educating, motivating, and empowering kids to become regular savers will enable them to keep more of the money they earn throughout their lifetime.
Youth Member Share Savings Account Perks (eligible for ages 0-17):
- Receive a $5 chic-fil-a card upon opening a Youth Share Savings Account
- Free Monthly Paper Statements
Share Checking Account (eligible for ages 13 – 100+)
Your credit union is the best place to start a checking account because we’re not-for-profit. That means kids have a safe, low cost place to keep their money while learning how to use it wisely.
Youth Member Share Checking Account Perks (eligible for ages 13 – 17):
- Receive 2 movie tickets upon opening a Share Checking Account
- Free ATM and/or VISA Debit Card
- Free First Box of Checks
- Free Monthly Paper Statements until the age of 18
Youth Share Term Certificate of Deposit (CD) (eligible for ages 1 – 17)
Designed to teach young members about the power of compounding interest, our Youth Share Term Certificate provides a way for our youth members and their families to invest in a Certificate of Deposit at a lower minimum deposit.
Youth Membership and accounts can be opened at any branch location.
- Join with an adult guardian
- Open a Youth Share Savings Account with a $5 deposit (minimum)
- Tip: Be sure to bring in the youth's social security card or birth certificate when ready to apply for membership.